Regular Master (Non Thesis)
NAME OF THE PROGRAM
Master of Science in Information Systems.
REQUIREMENTS FOR FULFILLING THE DEGREE
To fullfill the Non-Thesis Option degree the student must:
- Complete 42 credit hours:
- 33 required credits.
- 9 elective credits.
Program Educational Objectives
- Deliver a solid curriculum in information Systems, which conforms to guidelines laid down by the Deanship of Graduate Studies at King Saud University.
- Prepare qualified students for further higher education opportunities.
- Prepare students to conducte applied research that has direct impact on the concerns of the local community.
- Supply local industries and educational systems with a qualified IT workforce.
- Providing varieties of topics to students so that they can pick and choose from the various elective topics and emphasis areas that best fit their future career endeavors.
- Applicants to the master program in Information Systems should comply with the rules and regulations of graduate studies in Saudi Universities.
- Applicants should have earned a grade point average of “Very Good” or better in the courses of undergraduate study.
- A minimum of a very good GPA in the BS program is a must.
- Applicants must have A TOEFL score of 500 at least.
- A GRE score of 144 at least in the quantitative section of the exam.