Practical Training Program – Female section
The practical training is an important part of the educational process at College of Computer and Information Sciences and it aims to improve students’ skills and to acquire new knowledge.
Students of Computer and Information Sciences College who expected to graduate next year and have sufficient enthusiasm to try this unique experience.
- Provide an opportunity for students to train in coordination with the prestigious organizations in both the public and private sectors.
- Acquiring skills through working in a real environment.
- Applying theories and principles that have been learned in the courses.
- Develop professional skills and gain transferable work experience.
- Develop maturity, leadership and communication skills.
- Get a clear understanding of the market opportunities available in the IT fields.
- Improve employment prospects upon graduation.
- Identify and establish relationships with potential employers.
- Apply knowledge and skills acquired during her academic years.
- Develop the ability to work in a group.
Information about Practical Training:
Submission for Practical training :
During the Training Period:
After the Training Period:
If you have any question or inquire please contact the committee members:
Head of committee:
L.Nourah A Alrossais: nalrossais@KSU.EDU.SA
Secretary of committee:
Ms. Norah Rashed Alsaeed: nalsaeed.c@KSU.EDU.SA
Ms. Nawal Aldakhil: naldakhil.c@KSU.EDU.SA
Members of committee:
L.Maha Alsayari: malsayari@KSU.EDU.SA